Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Name Change- stepshigh

  1. #1
    Inactive Member stepshigh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I changed my name from stepshigh to mymariposa. Mariposa is what I call Marisol alot- it means butterfly in spanish. Her last name, Luna, means "moon" in spanish, so it's kinda like calling her moon butterfly. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I though it would be cute for awhile- and my signature is staying pretty much the same so it's easier to identify me for awhile.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is a pretty name. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member stepshigh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute name! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member stepshigh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! bump so more people can know I am no longer stepshigh...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •